Onze trainingen zijn gecertificeerd en worden zeer goed gewaardeerd!
ITIL® 4 FOUNDATION ELEARNING UK
Price eLearning: € 375,-
Price Axelos exam € 250,-
ITIL®4 eLearning environment – Efficient and result-driven
The content of the ITIL®4 eLearning environment of the IT Management Group is accredited by Peoplecert. The ITIL eLearning environment guides you to your exam in a structured way. The ITIL eLearning environment is composed as follows:
1. General part
– Explanation examination requirements in general
– Explanation of the eLearning module
– Procedure for questions and comments
2. Specific part
The ITIL® Foundation e-learning environment is divided into the following eight modules or parts:
• 1 introduction
• 2 the structure and benefits of ITIL
• 3 the key concepts of service management
• 4 the four dimensions of service management
• 5 the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
• 6 the service value chain activities and the interconnections
• 7 the most important practices; consists of two parts
• 8 Sample Exams
Each part is built up in the same way. You are advised to keep the order as presented in the eLearning module.
• Exam requirements (you first read the exam requirements of the relevant topic).
• Text ITIL® 4 (you read and study the presented text-pages related to this topic).
• Slides (you can view the slides from the IT Management Group classroom training ITIL® 4 Foundation that are part of this topic).
• Assignment – optional (make the assignment from the IT Management Group classroom training ITIL® 4 Foundation); the answer-document can be found in part 8.
• Test questions (you go through the test questions of the relevant subject).
With the ITMG ITIL® 4 eLearning environment you are assured of an efficient and result-oriented approach to pass your ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
How does it work ?
You can register for the accredited ITIL® eLearning by filling out the application form. After applying you will receive a digital invoice. The moment you have paid the invoice, the IT Management Group will send you:
– the link to the ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning environment
– your username and password
Exam ITIL® 4 Foundation
You can order your exam voucher at EXIN or take the exam at one of the EXIN exam sites. You can visit the EXIN website for booking and current costs.
After succesfully completing all parts, you are ready to take the official exam. There are two options to take the exam:
1. Online via Peoplecert web-proctored exam (only computerbased)
2. At an ITMG location in The Hague or Utrecht (The Netherlands) (paperbased and computerbased possible)
Your username and password are associated to your email address and will be valid for 90 days. Your account wil expire automatically after 90 days. Your account is strictly personal and non-transferable to third parties.
Duration and cost
You can take your own time to complete the eLearning training ITIL Foundation. You can take into account you need approximately 14 hours of time to study. Of course it depends on the individual how much study time actually is needed.
The cost for the ITIL Foundation eLearning training is € 375, – excl. VAT. This price excludes the exam. The price of the PRINCE2 Foundation exam is € 250,-
Open registration and In-company
Do you still prefer to attend a classroom training? That is possible. The IT Management Group teams up with the top of the teachers. ITIL training based on open enrollment is provided at high quality locations in various regions. In-company training can be provided at any desired location.
Are you looking for temporary reinforcement of your organization with a Service Manager, Service Level Manager or Service Desk Agent? We would be happy to provide you with one. contact
Referenties ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning- register for this training -